CCNP Practice Exam For ISCW Study:
Vital Reading And Watching For All Cisco Certification Candidates:
The July 2010 CCNP Changes (And How To Beat Them!)
To help you beat the July 31, 2010 deadline for the ISCW exam, here are seven practice exam questions on AAA's operation, configuration, and features.
When you're done with this exam, head to our CCNP Practice Exam page for more free practice questions!
Join our Twitter conversation on the left side of this page for immediate notification on the posting of new answers and questions, additions to our YouTube Cisco Certification Channel, and more!
Enjoy the questions!
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"
Short answer: What command enables AAA on a Cisco router?
What options exist for the location of storing AAA accounting information?
A. local router database
C. RADIUS server
D. TACACS+ server
Short answer: What numeric value is assigned to a user placed in privileged exec mode?
What AAA term applies to dictating what users can do once they're in the network?
The command privilege exec level 5 ping is in effect. What privilege level users will be able to send pings?
Which of the following describes RADIUS?
A. open standard
C. runs on UDP
D. runs on TCP
Which of the choices in Q6 describe TACACS+?
Answers right here on Friday!
Earn Your CCNP With The Personal Guarantee Of Chris Bryant, CCIE #12933:
“I GUARANTEE You'll Pass The Current CCNP Exams - BSCI, ONT, ISCW, and BCMSN - Before The July 31, 2010 Cutoff Date With My CCNP Study Packages ...
... And If You Don't Pass FOR ANY REASON Before That Time, I'll Give You a 100% Free CCNP Study Package Download For The New Exam Track!"
You Also Get A FREE CCNA Security Study Package, Valued at $67, With The Purchase Of Any CCNP Study Package!
1. A. That's the ICMP packet-too-big message type.
2. C, E. The encrypted traffic types GRE and IPSec will be allowed.
3. A, B. You'll find those on RADIUS and/or TACACS+ servers.
4. C. A very important distinction - you'll see an ACL for both the trusted and untrusted interface. The ACL on the trusted interface will end with a line permitting all traffic. The ACL on the untrusted interface will deny all traffic.
5. D. You should run the Advanced Firewall Wizard and create a custom application security rule.
6. D. The IOS Firewall Set consists of the AP, IPS, and stateful filtering. And there's one other reason D isn't possible...
7. C. Packet filters do not inspect TCP sequence numbers. Stateful firewalls do, though. UDP has no sequence numbers to inspect.
For more free ISCW practice exams, head to our CCNP Practice Exams page!